Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, December 15, 2006

Puppy Love

The husband- "Good night, inbred."

Me- "Good night, trailer-trash."

Me- "I love you."

The husband- "Don't even tell me you love me. You're from West Virginia; you're supposed to save that stuff for your cousins."

Me- "Whatever. You're just mad because your parents live in a trailer."

Labels:


6 Comments:

Blogger Linka72 said...

Why is it that the meanest sounding thing sounds SO funny coming from your loved one?
Just before going to bed, Me and my "other half" try to see how many insults we can come up with before we fall asleep...for instance I say: You are so gay, I just saw you on www.gayasallhell.com
and he says: You are so short..you sit on the curb and your feet swing. Most nights we laugh until we're sick..oh..love.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds like love. I think he really is your cousin and is in denial.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

LMAO, Linka! So sweet. Sick, but sweet!

Wendy, don't say that! Between me being from WV and the fact the husband and I do kind of look a like, people would be convinced!

Besides, my kids ACT like they're swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Blakken said...

Omg that was really funny. Thanks for sharing Amanda.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

My husband uses terms of endearment for my snaggle tooth. I swear it wasn't a snaggle tooth before him, but now I am just one more carnie who has strayed from the booth.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

OMG... I am seriously LMAO- one more carnie who has strayed from a tooth! HAHAHA!!

Thanks for commenting, Blakken!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home