Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, January 08, 2007

Playing Favorites

This weekend Gavin told me:

"Thank you for cleaning, mama. You did a GREAT job."

"My dinner is yummy! You make me happy with my yummy dinner."

"I was sad because I missed you. I love my mama."



How stinkin' cute is that?? I tell you if he keeps this up AND starts pooping in the potty, he will totally be my favorite child.

Labels: ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

What a sweet boy.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heat...it's melting!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, did you just kiss him from head to toe that day? And when can he come over and teach my little girl how to be so nice. I can not even get a kiss out of her these days.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Oh, too sweet!

It's so much more rewarding when they can start expressing their appreciation.

12:37 PM  
Blogger san said...

I SO believe that :)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home