Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, February 19, 2007

The man I didn't even know I could hope for

Like a lot of other teenage girls in high school, I had a lot of romantic hopes and dreams- all of which centered around my high school beau. We dated throughout high school only to break up weeks after I left for college. I was devastated as I thought he as "the one". No, no, strike that- in all my 17 year old glory, I KNEW he was "the one".

Senior Prom

I never gave up the hope of the perfect man who would love me unconditionally as I would him. What I didn't know was that when my hopes were realized, that man would be 1/10th my age and that our good morning kisses would look a little something like this:

Day 74: Didn't know I could hope for

I hoped for a lot..... but I never even knew I could hope for something like this.

Labels: ,


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! While I love my wife dearly, hearing the pitter patter of little feet running towards me and hearing my daughter yell "DADDY'S HOME!!!" is always the highlight of my day.

-Brian (BigBen1861)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's beautiful :) You have quite the gift for writing and photography.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

Your Aqua Glory was something I couldn't look away from. Kind of like a car accident! (Kidding, it was cute.) This was a very sweet post. Those morning kisses really are the best.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

So sweet!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

what a lovely sentiment! :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger ferrous said...

so sweet. :-)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home