Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, March 17, 2005

They're Here!!!

Living with Gavin is like living with a poltergeist. Granted, a very cute poltergeist who screams a lot but still, a poltergeist. His new habit is rearranging the furniture and I kid you not, the child is fast. Just this evening I went into a kitchen free of non-kitchen furniture to rinse off dishes only to turn around and find a chair from the family room and the mat from the foyer set up behind me. I must admit, however, he has an eye for design. It is a little creepy, though, considering I never even heard a thing!!! Shouldn't I hear my 18 month old child rearranging furniture? What is even creepier is what if he isn't a poltergeist? What if best case scenario is going to turn out to be the next Vern Yip? Or worst case scenario the next Christopher Lowell? Ayi yi yi!!

Links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link