Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, April 22, 2005

Twin Theory

For those of you who may or may not know, Peggy, as well as Sarah, is pregnant with fraternal twins. She is about 8 weeks along and aside from her husband thinking sharp pencils make an excellent baby toy, she is doing great. The fact that two of my childhood best friends, who were also my college roomates for more than three years, are now both pregnant with twins is absolutely mind boggling. I mean, really, what are the odds? Being the scientific, analytical mind that I am, I have come up with a theory for this occurence of their silmutaneous twin pregnancies. Here goes....

I have determined that binge drinking and illegal drug use in one's early twenties, ingestion of $5 Pizzeria Italia Pizza, exposure to mice (dead or alive), and a short stature no greater than 5'4" are all associated with an increased risk of twin pregnancy in one's 29th year of life.

It is my hope these findings will be published shortly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home