Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bye Bye Blond

I colored my hair last night. After dying my hair a light golden blond for the past 8 years, my roots (and my lack of time to dye my roots) finally won out and went to a more natural hue: medium ash blond with highlights. Well, what I imagine would be a more natural hue. Who the hell knows. I have been coloring my hair this that and the other for over ten years.

I like it a lot but I sort of feel like I've given in to "officially being a 30 year old mom of two" by letting go of blond ways. My faux blond hair was the last thing I had from pre-baby days. Of course, that's not necessarily a good thing. Like all things that came with the husband and the kids, I believe this change is definitely for the better.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Looks great! I, on the other hand, let go of my super blond hair after I got pregnant. Now (on the eve of my 37th birthday), I want to go back. better living through chemistry.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Pregnant In Texas said...

Ummm...if I look that good after two kids, I don't care if I'm totally bald or have green hair.

I like the new hair color. It's very natural. You look great!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger karrie said...

The darker color is flattering. I think that is often the case with people who have kept their hair lighter than natural.

I know I have previously fallen victim to the if blonde is good, than blonder (and blonder, and blonder) must be better! trap.

11:07 AM  
Blogger zozosmamma said...

It looks great!!!

I thought I'd given up my blond for a more natural golden brown when I had Zoƫ...but turns out I have gone through every shade of blonde, red and brown known to man over the past 3 years!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home