Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy First Birthday, Goose!

Or as Gavin would say: Baby Day!!!!

Create your own video at One True Media



As a bonus birthday present, the Goose, the Gavinator and the husband are Image of the Day over at Blogging Baby (I won't repost the pic since it is the same picture I recently posted on Father's Day).


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda,

I just had to post! I stumbled across your blog about a week ago...I'm hooked!

My baby girl just turned one in April and words just can't express my feelings (my older daughter will be 3 in September just like your son).

Your family is beautiful, you really crack me up, and having two little ones so close in age just like you, I can so relate to some of your posts!!

Vicki

2:13 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Thank you so much for the kind words, Vicki!

11:07 PM  
Blogger zozosmamma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!!! BYE-BYE PUMP!!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Oh, those cheeks!! How cute!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home