Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, June 12, 2006

Boo-yah!

The husband and the Goosers are Image of the Day over at Blogging Baby! I love, love, love this picture! Not only is the husband super hot; he is an awesome dad and an even awesome-er cook. I took this picture the day before Thanksgiving. Gavin and I were outside playing while Lloyd and the Goose stayed inside to get a leg up on the preparation of our Thanksgiving feast. Grace was in heaven as two of her favorite things had collided: being close to her daddy and FOOD!

Although I may need to rethink which photos to submit to the Blogging Baby pool. Am I really that confident in my marriage that I should be sharing half naked pictures of my husband cooking AND baby wearing for all the internet to see?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very very cute picture. If you can turn it into an activity, I'll post it on Rookie Moms :-) (Activity #24: Hand baby and a bag of pasta to your husband and run off to the movies with your friend)

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a good dad and husband! Why aren't there more dads like that?

I want to use this photo for one of those motivational type pictures and put the caption:

"Husbands
We need more like this one"

under it, but I wanted to ask your consent to do so first (Yes I'm one of the few who actually ask before pulling photos) so would it be OK with you if I did because this photo is pure gold!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

@ Victoria- sure you can use the picture for a motivational poster! Please send me a link when you are finished!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've added it to a motivational flickr, this is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30608208@N08/sets/72157607305758160/

(I hope the link actually works) I figured it would be a great opener for the set.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home