Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Is this thing on?

I am busy planning for the Gooser's "age that comes after 11 months" birthday party this weekend and putting together a photo montage of the past 11 + 1 months so blogging is going to get put on the back burner for the next couple of days or so. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

What was that? No, really, it's not you, it's me. I have a lot on my mind and I'm just going to be really busy for the next couple of days. What? Of course you look great and that outfit! Yowza. What can I say? Have you lost weight? No, I'm not just saying that because I'm putting other things before blogging for you. It's just that the "age that comes after 11 months" birthday is a really special one and I have a lot to do. Fine! Be that way. So typical of you.

Anyhoo, if you're still talking to me I thought this would be a good time to open the blog up for questions. So, if you (and you know who you are) have any questions for me or if there is anything you would like to know about the Officially A Mom household then this is the post to leave them on.

Doggy style and no, we're not interested in a threesome (I figure that took care of probably the two most burning questions inquiring minds would want to know).


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I am already starting to think about my 9-month-old's upcoming 11+1 month birthday. They just keep growing up!! Sigh.

Anyway, I would be thrilled if you would give us some tips on what you are doing to celebrate. I'm still trying to decide how big these shin-digs are supposed to be (i.e. Do I invite my friends without kids, too? Because that's pretty much most of my friends at this point.) OK, sorry to ramble. But when you come up for air, give us the details!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Doggy style and no, we're not interested in a threesome (I figure that took care of probably the two most burning questions inquiring minds would want to know).

Dammit Amanda you've crushed my fantasies already. What do I have to live for now?

My question is how the h-e-double-hockey-sticks do you get anything done with two little ones running around? I mean, I have a hard enough time just going to the bathroom some days.

Oh, yeah, your baby-wearing man helps. (sigh) I want one of those.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home