Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Can I just tell you that I want to lick my armpits right now?

The husband went to the store last night and I asked him to buy me some deodorant. He came home with Secret Vanilla Sparkle and oh my God, something you rub on your pits to keep you from sweating up the place should not smell so delicious. Honestly, I feel like instead of putting on deodorant this morning, I taped two freshly baked sugar cookies to my pits.

I've told everyone about my new deodorant and I'm all "no really, smell my armpits. Seriously, smell them. They smell like sugar cookies. Smell them. No, dude, you have to. Just a quick whiff. You'll thank me. Here, smell. See, I told you. Smells like sugar cookies, doesn't it? But it's not sugar cookies, it's my armpits... my deodorant. How awesome is that? You're going to ask your husband to buy you some, too, aren't you? Aren't you? It's Secret. Vanilla Sparkle Secret. I don't know, I guess he bought it at the grocery store. You want to smell it again. No? Seriously? Oh my God, I love the way my armpits are smelling".

Seriously, like ten people have smelled my pits today and they have not been disappointed.

Armpits.... yummmmmmmyyyyy!

Labels:


9 Comments:

Blogger K said...

HA!!! I am a secret wearer myself and have giggled over the new scents/names developed over the last couple of years. Glacier mist was my previous favorite.

SInce I cannot smell your armits over The Internets, I'll have to pop by my local walgreens to simulate the experience.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! Me too! Really bizarre coincidence here: James bought it for me a few weeks ago when I asked him to pick up some deoderant.

He also bought another scent that is ok, but not quite as yummy.

Shiny, happy sugar cookie armpits.....with a slightly boozy lingering scent. :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Hmmmm, so men seek out vanilla and sparkly when shopping for things to keep their wimmens from getting all sweaty-like. Interesting....

And yummy.

Interesting and yummy.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

LMAO...now the next time I need deodroant I am going to have to get that one. I do love me some vanilla. I love the Bath and Body Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion. My fave. And I need to make some sugar cookies too. Thanks for the reminder!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

If you want to be cheap and like the old ladies from the '50's just put a little vanilla extract behind your ears. You will have the men coming at ya.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Singlemomma said...

Isn't vanilla scent supposed to be an aphrodisiac for men?? I think pumkin is too.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

I like thej warm vanilla sugar from BBW, too.

Hmme, thanks for the tip, Wndy, but I'm not sure if I want to put anything on me to make the men come at me. Do you have know of anything I can put behind my ears to STOP children from coming at me?


Pumpkin and vanilla are aphrodisiacs? Here's hoping the husband doesn't try to hump me someone's porch on Halloween. Pretty sure that goes against the HOA.


:)

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Vanilla is a sex drug.

I make a lotion called Vanilla Bean, and another called Sugar Cookie. HUGE sellers among women, they wanna smell like cookies.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reminded of Kevin Kline licking Jamie Curtis in A Fish Called Wanda. That's all I'm gonna say ...

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home