Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Song List

Here is a list of songs I want on my IPOD before my trip (note to husband- get to work). Thoughts?:

Bad Reputation- Freedy Johnston
A Fond Farewell- Ari Hest
When You Were Young- The Killers
Soldier- Leatherbag
Speeding Cars- Imogen Heap
Promise of a New Day- Paula Abdul
There She Goes- The Laaa’s
November Rain- Guns N Roses
Solsbury Hill- Peter Gabriel
Birdhouse in Your Soul- They Might Be Giants
That’s Just The Way It Is- The Rembrants
Holy River- Prince
When You Were Mine- Prince
Light In Your Eyes- Blessid Union of Souls
Shine On- The Samples
Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root
Try Not To Breathe- REM
100 Years- Blues Traveler
Least Complicated- Indigo Girls
Tennessee- Arrested Development
Life, in a Nutshell- Barenaked Ladies
This Time of Year- Better Than Ezra
Change- Blind Melon
Big Country- Big Country
She’s The One- World Party
Last Night- Az Yet
In your Eyes- Peter Gabriel
The Freshman- Verve Pipe
Everlong- Foo Fighters
One Last Cry- Brian McKnight
Flute Loop- Beastie Boys
Walk on the Ocean- Toad the Wet Sprocket
Yellow Ledbetter- Pearl jam
American Girl- Tom petty
Country Roads- John Denver
I’m free- Soup Dragons
Beast of Burden- Rolling Stones
Hat To Da Back- TLC
No Diggity- Blackstreet
MMMBop- Hanson
Doo Wop (That Thing)- Lauryn Hill
Rosa Parks- OutKast
Here We Go Again- OK Go
Sweetest thing- U2
One- U2
Hold You Tonight- BoDeans
Original Sin- Elton John
Someday Out of the Blue- Elton Joh


9 Comments:

Blogger zozosmamma said...

Very eclectic...I like!!!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to wife......ill download your songs and even make your dinner....the question is.....what are you going to do for me??

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need more cowbell!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Damn Amanda....why do the guys always say they will do those things for you but want something in return? Download songs and make your dinner....at this house that would cost A LOT. Are you sure it is worth it? LOL.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

What am I going to do for you?

How about I let you put your weiner in me and impregnate me three times so I can be pregnant for a total of 90 weeks and gain and lose 30 pounds twice and squeeze two babies out of my vajayjay who I have to let suck on my boobies for a total of 17 months and pump my boobages at work three times a day for ten months and stay up all night for ten months straight with a baby who won't sleep and then be the only person in the house who can clean the toilets, fold laundry and put clothes away, and clean out the catbox while you get to go bowling once a week.

Oh wait, I ALREADY DO ALL THAT!!

:)


xoxoxoxo

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. I approve. :)

You should put some Pink Martini on there, too. I promise, you will not be disappointed.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god.....No Diggity..a girl after my own heart! LOL

7:01 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Do you know how liberating it is to reveal to the entire blogosphere that you like MMMBop?!?

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!? Nothin' from the Grease soundtrack....I'm totally seeing you doing some bad karoake to Summer Nights in those wild WVU days..no? Ok that was me bc I was and am a complete dork.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the playlist. Most of my faves. Don't sweat MMBOP. I still accept you if you will accept that I still have to listen to some ICe ICe BABY every now and then. (Hey, and I know one of you bloggers out there secretly listen to it too!).

You have to have some Bohemian Rhapsody. A road trip is not complete unless you have Queen! And Jack Johnson's "Bubbly Toes!" And almost anything from 311.Ok I could go on and on....I'll stop now:)
Heather

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home