Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, October 15, 2006

That's it! I'm buying a friggin' mouse costume!!

At least maybe then they will listen to me... or at the very least, hold still for ONE second!!!


I imagine they are thinking "what do you ask of me, my lord?"

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is Chuck E. giving the kids subliminal messages to pee on their sister and beeyach slap their mother when she says "no" to your demands to "nussssss". (Sad thing is, I'm not making either scenario up; I would just prefer to blame it on subliminal messages from a high school boy dressed up like a mouse than poor parenting.)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Note the pulled up shirt in the pics of the Gavinator. When he gets over stimulated he has to get his oral fix and shove something in his mouth. Sometimes it is his entire hand but more often than not, in goes the shirt. Baring one's belly is still in, no?

Labels: , , ,


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. A giant mouse might actually persuade Max to play in the little kid area instead of interrupting older kids games of skee ball.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Speaking of Skee ball, a friend whose son loves the game so much he played it for HOURS while they were at C.E.C.

I think my son wants to do his birthday party there AGAIN. I pray I can talk him out of it. I've had enough of the giant mouse.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I hate, HATE, CEC. I feel like I am going to puke after being there for any a few minutes.

When we get b-day invites that are for CEC, they go into file 13 (the trashcan).

10:37 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Gavin likes to crawl up into the skee ball thing-y to see where the balls go. Fortunately, my 7 year old niece was being paid to watch him and she is one strict disciplinarian and there was no skee ball climbing under her watch.

The party was for my niece's 5th birthday so there was no way we were going to miss it and besides, I really don't mind CEC. The kids always have a blast, the pizza is pretty good, I like the salad bar, and the kids, really, really like it. A contained environment where the kids can run themselves silly for hours is A-Ok in my book! Of course, we only do it once or twice a year.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home