Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Talk to me, Goose

The Goosers can now say "nurse". She climbs up on me, wrinkles her brow and smiles sweetly and in the most demanding tone she declares "NUSSSSSSSSS!". It is shocking to hear such an angry tone come out of such a lovely girl. I imagine this is what it sounds like when an angel farts.

She doesn't ask, she doesn't request, she tells me via that one word:

"Listen up, lady! You know what I want and I know you got what I want so unless you want to see me roll around on the floor screaming my head off while intermittedly trying to grab at your ta-tas thus securing your place in the Guiness Book of World Records for the longest nipples; I suggest you nusss me NOW!"

I'm hoping now that she can verbally tell me to give her the boobages, it will clear up the miscommunication that resulted from her previous means of telling me she wants to "nusss".

Her: Pull my shirt down
Me: Does she want some applesauce?

Her: Take a header down my top and attempt to latch on to any and all flesh
Me: Maybe she needs a diaper change?

Her: Reach her hand down my shirt and try to pull one of the girls out
Me: Could it be she wants to play outside?

Her: Scream and cry while pointing at my chest
Me: She must be frightened of my shirt. I'll go change clothes.

Her: Stare at my chest and make smacking noises
Me: Did Timmy fall down the well?

See how much easier it wil be now? What, with all the mixed messages she gave me prior to being able to say "NUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Labels: , ,


6 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

ROFL!

See, my problem is that Guthrie was such a "Boo-boo Junky" and, really, any whimper meant "give me boobs - NOW" that I have a tendency to try to stick one in Turner's face every time he makes a noise, and that's actually usually NOT what he wants.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I am glad that she finally learned the words or she may never have gotten the boobs again.

Sam just likes to dive bomb me in public places. The best is when I am waiting in line somewhere.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Is there any way you can tell me how to add a video to my blogger? I tried just using the embed code at photobucket but that didn't work. I hate to bother you about it but I have the cutest video of my kids dancing and I didn't know who else I could ask :D :D :D

10:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Hey, Autumn. All I do is copy and paste the tag line from photobucket and baddaboom baddabing, the video is in there.

Have you checked out blogger's Q&A section?

Hope you get the video up soon.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

:)

When Cody was still rather small I taught him how to sign "milk". He would get right up in my face and put his hand inches from my eyes and open and close his fist rapidly as if it were an emergency.
When people who didn't know he could sign would see this, it would freak them out. It was fun to watch the expressions on their faces.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

LOL! Too funny, Maria!

Dive bombing in public places is certainly quite awkward, isn't it?

Too bad a boob is ALWAYS what Grace wants. :p

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home