Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, September 22, 2006

When Amanda was in Egypt's Land

(sing it with me now) Let my Amanda gooooooooooooooooooooo!

Dude, I am sick. I don't know what happened but earlier today I started to feel kind of crappy and now I'm feeling really crappy. The Goosers has a runny nose and has spreading her funk all over me via salty, gooey, snotty kisses so I'm blaming her.

I should be rockin' out downtown as we speak. That's right. I had the opportunity to go out tonight but I had to pass because I feel like CRAP! My neighbor/walking buddy's sister in law is in town and she told me a couple of nights ago that they were going out tonight and I was all "sounds, cool... I'll go!"- without even an invite- but here I am blogging away, feeling like CRAP (have I mentioned that I feel like CRAP?) when I should be DOWNTOWN!!!

I have so much to blog about... namely the comments made in my most recent post regarding how have you changed (thank you for all your comments)... but I feel like CRAP and don't have the energy to devote to a well thought out repsonse to all the fantabulous comments (and eff you if you're thinking, well why start now with well thought out responses). Too much to think about when I'm feeling like CRAP.

Have I mentioned I feel like CRAP? Because I do.

In the meantime, entertain youselves with the polaroidonizer. It is a ton o' fun and makes cool pictures like:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I lurve polaroid pictures. They remind me of the good old days when we really had to shake it like a polaroid picture.

Hack, cough, sneeze, yack, fart....

I feel like CRAP.

Argh. This especially sucks since I do the whole single parent bit on the weekend while the husband works extremely long shifts and may or may not see the fruit of his loins before Monday.

On a more positive note, a lovely person made an even lovelier offer that made me feel all warm and gushy on the inside. She knows that I am having a tough go with the whole gymnastics thing on Monday nights and offered to help me out with the Goosers so poor little Goose doesn't have to remain strapped in a stroller for 45 minutes while I run back and forth between helping Gavin (read: pissing myself on the trampoline) and keeping Grace entertained.

Awwwww, ain't that sweet. All you myspace freaks (and you know who you are) should give her a shout out for being so incredibly awesome.

Hsck, sneeze, fart.

Labels: , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Dont stay home. Spread the love ur germs.

The first rule of the Parent Club is if you have a chance to go out without the kids you go. No questions. You. Just. Go.

Hope you feel better.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing out stinks ... whether it's girls night out or, like me (Old Sage), a visit to the grandkids today. Details not important and don't even mention that I was there yesterday and will be there tomorrow for Grandson's 5th birthday, party and all. So I guess this isn't exactly like missing one of those rare G.N.O, but it still stinks. Girls just wanna have fun. Hey wait a minute, details ARE important since all of this relates to preparations for the big parta. Which will include family and friends of my grandsons and their parents. A good mix. Our children have great friends who have great kids (uh, anyone think there's a connection here?!!) Get well soon Amanda bc I'm having to squelch the urge to volunteer to babysit so you can get some rest. Note to self: limitations (damn that "only human, only 24 hours in a day" thing).

11:04 AM  
Blogger karrie said...

Ibe sibck too. Bleurgh.

Hope the Gs are extra-good for your this weekend/

2:18 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Join the club. I drove all the way to Canada today, farted around the airport area for a couple HOURS trying to figure out where we needed to be to pick up the cat we adopted. All with sinus pain and congestion and all the funk that goes along with that.
I've taken some of that non pseudoephedrin sudafed and it is NOT helping. Kill me now.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home