Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, November 24, 2006

3 Things Tagged

I've been tagged by Wendy! Thank goodness because I am so high on sausage and cheese dip that I'm afraid it may have clogged a main artery going to my brain and there was no way I was coming up with a post for today on my own!!!


1. 3 Things that scare me: something bad happening to my family, driving on ice, the movie Saw
2. 3 People who make me laugh: Paul F. Tompkins, Chris Kattan, Peggy
3. 3 Things I love: my family, dancing, WVU football
4. 3 Things I hate: the sound of gum being chewed loudly, folding laundry, driving in the slow lane
5. 3 Things I don’t understand: quantum physics, mean people, people who wear these all the time... argh, what is up with having a wireless phone attached to you ear? It is how I imagine people in the 50's must have thought we would look in the future.. only instead of those stupid thingy-ma-bobs attached to our ears just being a phone, they probably thought the only way we would wear crap like that would be if it cured cancer.
6. 3 Things on my desk: my drink, my phone, and tons of pictures
7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: blogging, drinking, eating cheese
8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: be a great-grandma, attend a taping of Saturday Night Live, see the pyramids.
9. 3 Things I can do: a time-step, calculate an ADA diet in under a minute, carry both kids while running.
10. 3 Things I can’t do: talk without stuttering, listen to music without dancing, see without contacts/glasses
11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: this, this, and this.
12. 3 Things you should never listen to: A-HAH! Trick question! If I link to it then you'll listen to it and you're not supposed to listen to it!! Well I'm not going to fall for it. Next question!
13. 3 Things I’d like to learn: Spanish, how to play the piano, how to poop potty train the Gavinator.
14. 3 Favorite foods: crab cakes, cheese fries, California rolls.
15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: Diet Dr. Pepper, Coffee, water
16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Fraggle Rock, Great Space Coaster, American Bandstand.
17. 3 People I’m tagging: Dee, Kara, Amy

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

ack! Haven't been 'around' to visit everyone until today! I'll get right on this. :)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home