Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Like Mother Like Daughter

I'm afraid the Goose has some serious explaining to do.

Baby girl has some 'splaining to do

As her mother, I would like to think she sang her ABC's to get all those beads.

I knew I should have never let her hang with the makers of "Toddlers Gone Wild".


Or maybe I only have myself to blame.


Day 76: Happy Fat Tuesday!

Labels: ,


6 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

LOL Amanda. She is too cute. I could pinch her cheeks and kiss them all day....

The picture of your,,,,are you naked under all those beads?!?!?! Oh my...

I think you BOTH have some explaining to do!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

aww! She's adorable!

10:08 AM  
Blogger j.sterling said...

cutest f'n picture ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! You guys are sooo cute!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

My girl loves those beads also! Those cheeks of hers! I want to eat them up through the computer screen, they are too munch-able!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! She is just too cute for words! Love the cheeks!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home