Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Officially a Mom- With a Cold

On Thursday I got my first cold after having two kids. I have the whole nine yards- runny nose, sore throat, constant sneezing. I thought the toughest part about being sick with two kids would be now that I'm a mom, there is no mom to take care of mom and I still have to take care of two kids even though all I want to do is curl up under the down comforter with my kleenxes and hot tea and sing a la Ferris Bueller-

"When Amanda was in Egypt's land, let my Amanda goooooooooo"

Taking care of two kids while sick, however, is not my officially a mom moment. My officially a mom moment has to do with sneezing. That's right. I pee a little everytime I sneeze. You really wanted to know that, didn't you? It seems that birthing two kids has done a little number on me and Kegels be damned, I pee when I sneeze.

I shall never sneeze again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home