Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, December 17, 2005

POOP! Poopity poop poop poop!

This is wrong on so many different levels.

How in the name of all things holy did this come out of my breastfed baby's butt?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Those people who say breastfed poop doesn't smell? They lied. I'm dying of a massive head cold and have more snot in my nose than Grace has poop in her diaper and I still smelled this little gem all the way across the room.

Perhaps the size of the poop is relative to the size of the arse. This is one heck of a baby arse. My girl is bootylicious and you all definitely ain't ready for this jelly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you via your link on blogging baby.

1. Your kids are SO freakin' cute!
2. That's a lot of crap. I feel your pain.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy sh*t! Neither of my guys have ever had something this big...!!! What age did this happen at?! Egads - do I have this to look forward to?!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Thank you!

Holy shit... good one! She was just shy of 6 months and still exclusively breastfed.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What worked for me:

I thought making the diaper tight(er) would prevent leaks HA HA HA. What you need is an "ass pocket" as one site put it.

There needs to be a gap between the bum and the diaper so that the poop can pool before it is absorbed, otherwise you end up with poop up the back and very little in the absorbant part of the diaper. So when you put the diaper on put it low on the waist, and make sure if you can that the excess is more in the butt part than the crotch part ;)

Also looser around the legs prevents leg leaks. I know that is counter intuitive, but it worked for me, hope it works for you.

12:14 PM  
Blogger warmon said...

WOWSERS! that one big mess. how did that happened?

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home