Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, October 20, 2006

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Guess what.

Guess what who?

Guess what! Grace just spent the evening yacking about 16 million times all over me and every room in our house!

Oh, and bonus! The husband just yacked!

It's like Survivor: Emesis Island up in here.

I'll be spending the night catnapping next to Grace on our living room floor that is covered with beach towels as all of our puke-worthy comforters are out of commission.

I'm basing what to eat tonight on two things:

1. What will taste better coming back up

2. What has the most calories. I figure I might as well take advantage and eat something really high calorie as chances are, I won't be digesting it.

Good times.

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger zozosmamma said...

Awww poor everyone. Those stomach bugs are awful. Hope everyone is better soon (and you and Gavin avoid the bug somehow)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Singlemomma said...

So sorry...I really didn't want to be right. May you remain puke free!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger zozosmamma said...

OOPS, I missed that Gavin already had it. Here's to you remaining puke free then!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home