Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pssssssst

I finally did it! I created a my space page! After months of stalking surfing, I finally caved.

Now the pressure is on. Who will be my friend?

I keep checking and checking (ummm, yeah, I know I only created the page less than 10 hours ago) and so far, I remain friendless. I invited a couple of people last night to be my friend and I haven’t heard back. Holy crap. It’s like dating only worse! Only instead of someone saying “no” and that being the end of that; I will have a blank, friendless my space page for all the other my space stalkers surfers to laugh at!

Will you be friend? WILL YOU? WILL YOU?????????

I promise not to yell at you if you become my friend.

Oh. The pressure.

I need to go lie down.


Edited to add: My space member for 10 hours and 46 minutes and already I have TWO friends! I RULE!!!!!! Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, you are SO me this time last year. I was a Myspace whore to the highest degree. Stalking like the best of them. So, since I don't know you, yet I read your blog, I thought I'd ask you to be my fellow myspace freak, er, I mean, friend. ;) I'm not as freakishly into Myspace these days. And it's not because I've matured or seen the error of my ways. Oh no, not at all. I have just replaced my addiction with Flickr. Now THAT'S a place you can waste hours...

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NERD!!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

LOL, Amy! I'm hooked on Flickr, too, but just to a lesser degree. Your wedding pictures and your daughter are absolutely beautiful! I'm so honored to be your mysapce freak, errrr, friend :)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home