Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Progression of a popsicle

(This is a follow up to Progression of a Pout )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YUMMM!!!!
Popsicles Rule!
Eating popsicles is so much fun!
May I please have more?
No, seriously, can have some more?
He's really not going to let me have more. How do I go on?

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Pregnant In Texas said...

Her hair is getting so long (and so very stylish if I may say so!). I love the little flip that her hair is doing.

So cute!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

It is funny because I had the same hair flip when I was a kid. My mom said everyone called me Farrah Fawcett-Minor (instead of Farrah Fawcett-Majors) because I naturally had the Charlie's Angels wings.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Linka72 said...

I swear to god, I'm going to bite those cheeks RIGHT off of that gorgeous baby's face!!!..ok as I type this, I realize it sounds a little psycho..I know, but baby cheeks are so damn cute!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home