Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cast Your Votes!

In Search of an Icon: Breastfeeding Symbol Contest.

Apparently the icon of a mom "whipping it out" with the boob "flapping in the wind" as the mom nurses the baby in front of thousands of innocent onlookers who are later forced to go into therapy for years on end and/or vent on every public parenting internet forum because of the horror that is seeing a teeny portion of a breast being used for its intented purposes didn't make the top 12.

What? You mean that's not what it's like when women breastfeed in public?

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I'm officially stalking you.

Love your blog even though it's all kinds of crazily laid out on my work computer. I'm sure it's not you...it's me. Or technically it's my work.

Regardless, you crack me up.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

My first stalker! I'm honored!!! You're even OFFICIALLY stalking me... LOVE IT!

HAH!

Sorry I'm all wacky on your computer. I hope it's not me.

Thanks!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Linka72 said...

I will try to come up with an icon for you..Even though I was traumatized by that lady's breast (and the tube top)in the Sears shoe dept that day..I'm pretty sure I saw her WHOLE boob..nip and all..but I've blocked it out of my mind..I'll get through it somehow..sniffle..whimper

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home