Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Need backup

One million dollars to the first person who brings me the hugest (grande, tall, verdi, azul???? Why do they give coffee drinks such stupid ass size names?) white chocolate mocha that Starbucks sells. Extra shot of expresso and whipped cream, please.

I was up all night getting puked on by the Goose. Even when she did sleep it was hard for me to sleep curled up next to someone all crusty and stinky with puke. Yes, I cleaned her off but it was everywhere and dude, it lingers!!!

Yummmm! Crusty, stinky AND lingering. Hey, at least I didn't take pictures.

Hmmmmm, and here I thought college didn't prepare me for parenthood.

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger zozosmamma said...

We share the white chocolate mocha latte love!!! Glad you got yer coffee!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Me too!

White chocolate mocha RULES!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo sorry about the nasty-ass pukies!! Get thee some chocolate, girl.

And I'm sure we'll being hearing about your own puking episodes soon. Because (and I know you know this well) you canNOT be a mom of a sick kid without catching the sick. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though!

Get better, sweet Grace!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home