Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ye who doeth suckiness

Argh. This morning I reread the blog post I made last night and holy moly, if that entry does not serve as a cautionary tale to all ye bloggers to not bloggeth whilst your three sheets flyeth in the wind (in other words, don't blog when your dinner consists of vodka and cheetos... and vodka was the main course), then I don't know what does.

I was just about to log in and delete last night's post when I spied my blogroll and noticed a "spankin' new" next to Not So Pregnant In Texas. I clicked, read and well, who am to leave someone's day incomplete by not keeping the blog regular?

The fact that it is regular suckiness does not seem to matter. Some people win at being regular and others at suckiness, and I, my friends, have the distinct honor of winning at both.

It is a good day to be a blogger.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I heed the warning Amanda. Do not drunk post. Much like do not drunk dial.

I try not to drink and post. My mind is crazy enough while not intoxicated. Imagine the weird ass posts that would arrive while under the influence? I already wrtie about poop while completely sober.....

2:45 PM  
Blogger Pregnant In Texas said...

Glad to see that you are doing your part for all other bloggers out there.

The funny thing is that I didn't even notice that the blog post you wrote last night was any different than usual (and I mean that in the best possible way!).

It is a good day to be a blogger.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, Amanda, I thought the same thing that "pregnant in texas" thought. I did not notice a difference...hmmmm.

PS
Said, babysitter does not need vodka bribes to babysit the Goosers. Fun was had by all. Though, the husband took full advantage of the occasion..wink wink:)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home