Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag

For Jill!!! :)

Day 50: The Real and the Fake of It


I was given a brand new Coach bag today! I have always dreamed of carrying a fancy schmancy handbag instead of my $5.00 Old Navy special.

Of course, by Coach, I mean a knock-off Coach that my friend's husband bought for me in China as a thank you for giving her all of my maternity clothes. It is supposed to look like this bag and it does! I'll probably never own the real deal but at least I have a rockin' good fake.

So here I am with my fake Coach and my real mom hair, very real husband's (clean) underwear, and a very, very real t-shirt that is probably older than most of you.

Labels: ,


10 Comments:

Blogger zozosmamma said...

You look so cute!! I love the bag...it is one I looked at actually. I would totally get a knock-off if it was a good one, and the best ones are from Asia!!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Blakken said...

Coach is nice, but I have seen really good knock offs. So enjoy!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

There is never a good reason to wear your husbands skivvies. :P

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a pair of incredibly stylish boots at Filene's Basement this weekend and thought of Jill. The boots were normally the price of a good used car, and I somehow got them for $60. I have no idea where to wear them--a friend talked me into buying them--but I've enjoyed petting them, and speaking encouragingly to them.

I should post a picture for Jill too. In a pair of James undies. LOL!

11:45 AM  
Blogger zozosmamma said...

Karrie, post a picture...bring your blog back to life for me!!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love that bag. Who cares if it is a fake? Well, I dont.

I was in the Coach store looking for something to grab, shake me and yell buy me, but nothing did. I guess I will stick with my old Coach bags.

I like the picture, too. Did you photoshop the background out?

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the bag!!! It looks great! Very ohhh la la! ;)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say this on the Flickr photo you posted, but, I don't know, I got distracted by all the pretty colors on Flickr or something, so, here we go a-commenting:
I like it better than the "original." Really! Very cute. : )

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kind of Crunchy Mama said...

Ooo la la!

When I'm not carrying a diaper bag, I'm carrying around an old Kate Spade I got at a thrift store for $4.50. It's probably fake too, but I still get complements on it ;-)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I love the bag...you go, girl. Even better is your hubbie's underwear. I remember I used to steal all of my ex-husband's dress shirts to paint in. Who needed an old smock when they were so comfortable?!!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home