Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Monday, January 22, 2007

Very perceptive

The boy.

Not only is he a damn fine body paint artist- see exhibit A- he is also very, very perceptive.

Exhibit A
Day 44: Don't turn your back for a second


Yesterday morning I was cranky because not only was I sick, but the Goose would not stop nursing or asking to nurse (and by asking I mean pawing at my chest and trying to squeeze herself in between my legs only to slap me across the face when I told her "no". So much for nursing manners) and the Gavinator was doing everything in his power to piss her off even further by kicking her and getting just close enough to her where he wasn't touching her but she couldn't move without touching him. Good times.

Finally I just put my head down and my hands over my ears and screamed.

I looked up to a very shocked Goose and an inquisitive Gavinator.

Gavin leaned in and put his hand on my shoulder and said,

"We drive you nuts, mommy?"







BTW, sorry I have been a bit AWOL but our computer is on the verge of death. When I went to bed last night the husband had the cover off the tower exposing all of it's precious innards that keep my in contact with the rest of the world and allow me to hang onto what little bit of sanity I have left. If the computer doesn't make it, I swear I'm selling a kid to pay for a new one.

Ok, maybe not a kid but I'll definitely pimp out the chihuahua to some chihuahua farm.

Labels: , , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I just know one day soon I'm going to go to the bathroom and come out to find that my daughter has tatooed her brother. (That is of course one day that she actually doesn't follow me into the bathroom.)

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We drive you nuts, mommy?" Classic. This is why children are so cute, so we don't throw them off buildings.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, he's a charmer. Lookout (toddler-sized) ladies. ; )

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...that is classic! I love that--"We drive you nuts, mommy?" :) Hubby and I don't have kids of our own yet but I can sort of relate, since we've got students living in our house while they study here in Canada. This time we got two brothers...and boy do they know how to tick me off sometimes! I swear, if I weren't there to intervene, they'd kill each other! I went nutso the other day and just had to scream my head off because none of the other techniques I learned when working in an after-school program for kids and summer camp seemed to work! They shut up alright...and were very well behaved after. It just sucks that I needed to have a minor breakdown for them to behave!! *sigh*

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home