Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Friday, September 29, 2006

Smokin'

Thank you all so much for your comments and concerns. I'm feeling much better today. As awful as the procedure was, at least I got to look at this (not the screaming newborn) through much of it. My dazzling doctor even called me at home last night to check up on me. The husband said that either he is the nicest doctor in the world or he really wants to get with me.

He wants to get with me.

I mean, how could he not? My cervix is totally my best side.

Labels:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cool! Yes it sucks sometimes being a woman but well done you for being so brave.
Kath x

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. Ouchy ouch. I'm glad you're feeling better today.al

9:10 PM  
Blogger Pregnant In Texas said...

OMG - You totally know what I think about the hot doctor. I'm jealous that he called you at home and secretly happy that your Hubs knows what a hot commodity you are, especially to dazzling doctors.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home