Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lunchtime Inferno

Here is where my DNA shines through. It doesn't matter what they are doing, if they hear music, they gotta groove.



Side notes, yes I do dress the Gavinator but you know, potty training and all and ses, that is Barilla Plus they are eating so for all you Feeding Choices Debate Board folks, DRINK!!!

Labels: , , ,


7 Comments:

Blogger karrie said...

Ouch! Too much cuteness in one place.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

ha ha Goose is so cute!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I cant see the video. I clicked on the wavy blue lines in the middle of the screen.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

I know I can't watch videos at work because I don't have an Acrobat Flash player or something like that. Perhaps that is the problem?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Vienna said...

I think Gavin is the first person I've seen to get a hand cramp while dancing.

I bet that is Kraft mac & cheese. I just know it! Mmmm... Krrraaaaffft.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda. said...

Don't front, Vienna. The boy was working hard. Hand cramps are the risk you run when you rock out as hard as the boy during lunch.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Linka72 said...

The hand cramp part was really funny..not that he hurt himself, just that it was the ONLY thing that stopped the groovin'. Goose however, noticed NADA and kept the party goin'
I. must. have. babies. now!!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home