Day 12: What Not To ExpectPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion

Officially a Mom


Putting that Backfield in Motion since 2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No Gooses were hurt in the making of this blog post

This is Grace's favorite new activity: say "up" and climb on the couch, crawl to the end table, stand up on the end table, say "go", fall onto the couch, stand up, say "whoa" and fall off the couch onto a pile of blankets.





That's all you get from me tonight. Dr. McHottie gave me the go ahead to reconvene the procedure at today's follow up appointment. IUD don't fail me now.

Booyah.

Labels: ,


8 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

LOL cute video!

Have fun!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Pregnant In Texas said...

Damn...I cheated by checking your blog tonight. I hope that you'll find some "spare time" to write something else before you go to work tomorrow (Ha! Ha! Rock on with your bad, makin' love self).

As for Goose, that is the funniest thing I've seen in a while....watching her fling herself off the couch into a pile of blankets. I love the way she hits them and rolls. Priceless!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, as you know I'm not a fan of the blogger from Utah, but the idea of a robotic vagina humming show tunes and folding sheets was pretty amusing.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love how the Goose moves to the end of the sofa to hit the blankets. I dont think my kids would be that smart.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Love the video! It is so fun to see the things they come up with. She looks like she's having a great time.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SQUISHY CUTENESS!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Linka72 said...

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC WARNING!!
Hi Amanda, this in Linka72..Belly may have found my blog..I might have to go "underground" for a while and delete the Hate Blog..I'll leave clues..Thanks for reading my blog and adding me to you blogroll though!!
Damn, I hate nosy people..except for myself

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! I love to see Goose footage b/c she's a few months older than Lucy and it's fun to see what's to come. Although I also have an older child, I can never remember how old she was when she did certains things (alzheimers setting in at the young age of 29??)....so it's nice to get a reminder!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home